reviewsmag.co.uk is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. This does not affect the price that you pay and helps us to get the information to you for free.
Finding a good tablet for 2 Year Old is no easy task because many tablets claim to be the Kids Tablet, but they are not really an ideal Tablet. That’s why we have picked the best Tablets for 2 Year Old after extensive research and testing. You can pick the one according to your budget and requirements. Let’s have a look.
10 Best Tablets for 2 Year Old
The Dragon Touch Y88X Pro is arguably one of the best Tablets for 2 Year Old. Let’s start with the design, which is very colorful, making it more attractive for 2 Year Old.
No products found.
When it comes to performance, the Tablet comes with 2 GB RAM and 16 GB Storage, which means you can easily run and save your apps.
On top of that, it comes with tons of pre-installed Disney Content, which will keep your Kid entertained. You will also get the KIDOZ app, where you get access to thousands of apps, videos, and games. Overall, Dragon Touch Y88X Pro is a solid tablet for 2 Year Old, and we recommend it.
The Contixo V8-2 is another very promising Tablet for 2 Year Old. The Tablet comes in various colours, including Green, Dark Blue, Blue, and Pink. So, you can easily pick the colour of your choice.
- Powerful and FullFeatured KidSafe Tablet: Our kidfriendly tablet has the latest Android 8.1 Go OS, faster 1.5GHz QuadCore Processor, 16GB storage, a 7 shattersafe HD touch screen with a tough bumper, Bluetooth, dual web camera for video chatting, and it weights less than 1 lb. Supporting 189 languages, including Spanish.
- PreLoaded Learning Games and Educational Apps: Our kids learning tablet comes with top rated charttopping and educator approved academic and entertaining apps preloaded and require to go through one click install process. Full access to Google Services and allow to download thousands of free Apps on the Google Certified Play Store.
- Parental Control and Ageappropriate: With the “Kid’s Place” feature, parents can create and customize profiles for kids accounts, handpick content for your kids, set educational goals, control screen time and ensure they are browsing safe websites. These security settings can be adjusted as your kids grow with content tailored to their age.
Also, the Tablet can store dozens of apps in 16 GB of Storage, and it’s also expandable up to 128 GB with a micro SD Card. The great thing about this Tablet is that it comes with various dedicated features for Kids, such as Parental Control and Security Settings. On top of that, you get a variety of pre-loaded learning games and educational apps, which will help you learn a lot of things.
The Vatenick Kids Tablet is one of the best Tablets for 2 Year Old. It comes in 2 colours: Blue and Pink. When it comes to design, the Tablet is enclosed in a silicone case, which comes with a handle as well, which you can use to carry the Tablet. Also, the silicone case provides protection against minor drops.
No products found.
The Tablet also comes with 2GB RAM and 32 GB Storage, making it easier for it to handle and store tons of kids’ educational apps. On top of that, you get a variety of Parental Controls as well, which is a plus.
The Padgene Kids Tablet is arguably one of the most Kids Tablets in the market. The main highlight of the Tablet is its kid-proof case, which provides solid protection to the Tablet.
- ✅【Highly Configurable & Easy to Use】✅This full-featured kids tablet is built with a powerful quad-core processor and dual cameras, supports WIFI, Bluetooth and more. It also has the latest Android 11 operating system and a large storage space of 3GB RAM + 32GB ROM with expandable storage up to 128GB micro TF card (not included) for faster running and smoother operation.
- ✅【Children's Encyclopedia】✅This children's tablet is GMS certified and offers age-appropriate creative content and educational apps (pre-installed with apps such as Google Play Store , not only as a children's tablet but also as a regular adult tablet) to learn while playing, stimulating your child's creativity and imagination in a fun way that is more conducive to their understanding and PADGENE Kids Tablet is the perfect choice to accompany your child's learning and growth!
- ✅【Ideal Companion for Children】This 7" tablet is designed with a 1024 x 600 IPS HD display screen and low blue light technology, which not only provides a great visual experience, but also reduces eye damage from screen flicker and irritating blue light.3000mAh long-lasting battery enhances kids' learning and gaming experience with a single charge for 5-12 hours of daily use, which is handy for camping, road trips and long flights
On top of that, it comes with 1 GB RAM and up to 32 GB Storage, which means that it can easily handle most educational apps. Also, the Tablet comes with a pre-installed Kid Mode, which ensures that your Kid doesn’t encounter any unfriendly content on the internet.
One of the cutest on the market, this Qimaao tablet comes in 6 different colours and a kids’ friendly dog design, which makes it attractive to kids. It’s durable and Google certificated with parental control.
No products found.
Also, the Tablet comes with 1 GB RAM and 16 GB Storage, which you can expand further up to 32 GB Storage. It also features a variety of educational games, books, and other apps for your Kid. Overall, Qimaoo is a very capable Kids Tablet and an ideal gift for your Kid.
Amazon is a popular company that is mainly known for its shopping platform, but the company also makes the Tablets. Fire HD 8 is the Kids Tablet by Amazon, which is regarded as one of the Best Tablets for 2 Year Old.
- A full-featured 8" HD tablet (not a toy) with a kid-proof case, parental controls, 2-year worry-free guarantee and 1 year of Amazon Kids+ with apps, games and videos.
- 2-year worry-free guarantee: if it breaks, return it and we'll replace it for free.
- The included 1-year subscription to Amazon Kids+, giving kids access to thousands of popular apps, games, videos, books and audiobooks, including content from Disney, Nickelodeon and Sesame Street.
For starters, you get the 3 different colours (Blue, Pink, & Purple), which are very kids friendly colours and kids love them. You get 32 GB of Storage, expandable up to 1 TB, which means that you won’t have to worry about Storage at all. If you want a tablet with huge storage capability, the Fire HD 8 is a solid option for you.
The Vankyo MatrixPad S7 is a COPPA Certified Tablet, and it’s equipped with KIDOZ, where you will find tons of Kids-friendly content. On top of that, you also get full parental controls, which is a plus.
No products found.
Also, this Tablet comes with 2 GB RAM and 32 GB Storage, making it easier to run and store tons of apps. If you want a Kids friendly keyboard with tons of great features, you can’t go wrong with the Vankyo MatrixPad S7.
The Veidoo Kids Tablet is another very durable Tablet that you can get for your 2 Year Old. Like other Tablets, this Tablet also comes with a silicone case, which ensures that the Tablet handles the minor drops well.
No products found.
Also, the Tablet is equipped with 1 GB RAM, 16 GB Storage, and Parental Control Apps, which make it a great option for your Kid. It also features a Safety Eye Protection Screen, which protects your Kid’s eyes from bad light.
The iProda T70NNP is a unique Tablet that has a gorgeous silicone Panda cover. On the back, you get a Panda outline, which is surely the icing on the top of this cute product!
- 👨👩👧👧 Parents Control - Parents more easily manage what your kids access and how long they spend on websites, videos, also you can set limits and monitor what your kids are doing, while kids can browse the web safely and securely, watch movies, play games, and more
- 👌 Ideal for Kids and Toddlers - Lightweight and sturdy. Kid laptop computer is designed for kids to learn like scribbling, colouring, enjoying playing simple games. It has a built-in app called Kid, where the parent can create an account and manage what the kid can access. Regular Android apps for kids can be installed as well and interface is children friendly
- 🙌 Kid-proof Case - Screen is plastic and case is brilliant to keep it safe. With four side soft silicone of kids tablet to prevent from scratches, dropping ,bumping
Also, when it comes to performance, it’s solid, and it’s equally good as other tablets with 2 GB RAM and 16 GB Storage. On top of that, it features a variety of Parental Controls, which offers full control over what your Kid watch.
Samsung is a well-known name in the Tablet Industry, and it’s known for quality products. This Tablet is the classic white with a green silicon case on top, which provides great protection.
- Enjoy content aligned with STEM and Common Core, Educational content you trust from Dreamworks Animation, Sesame Street, National Geographic and more
- Use parental controls to monitor apps, set time limits and focus activities
- Pre-loaded with a starter pack of popular kids apps valued at $75
Also, it comes with a variety of Educational content, which will help your child to learning various things such as counting and colours. The Tablet also features Parental controls, which you can use to monitor apps, set time limits for using the Tablet, and set focus activities. Also, 1 GB of RAM and 8 GB of expandable storage is enough to handle and store tons of apps.
Things to Consider when choosing a tablet for 2 Year Old
Choosing a tablet for 2 Year Old is not a simple process, and you will have to consider many things before picking the right one. Safety and parental control of course is a must. In this section, we will outline the few things you must consider when choosing the Tablet for your Kid.
It’s one of the main things which you must consider when buying a tablet for your 2 Year Old. The minimum Storage you should go for is 8 GB, and the Tablet should have SD Card support, which would allow you to expand Storage. The standard these days for Tablets is 16 GB ROM, and you will find it in most modern Tablets.
The second thing which you must consider is the Availability of Kids Apps. The good thing about Kid’s Tablets is that they come with various pre-loaded content for Kids, which will help your kids to learn a lot of good things.
Last but not least, you should consider the battery life. The Average Battery Life of tablets varies between 3 to 5 hours, depending on the battery’s size. Also, once you get Tablet, don’t overcharge the Tablet as it can reduce the battery life over time.