reviewsmag.co.uk is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. This does not affect the price that you pay and helps us to get the information to you for free.
For the majority of people, the bathroom is an important stop in both your morning and evening routines. It is a place to shower, brush your teeth, do your hair and any other necessary tasks. It’s fair to say that the bathroom mirror is something you will use a good amount of time when getting organised so, why not get ready in style!
How can you do this you may ask? Well, why not get an LED bathroom mirror! Just imagine how great it would be to get ready while having vibrants colours of blue or pink surrounding your bathroom – there are also more white-coloured LED mirrors available if you would prefer more ‘normal’ colours. Aside from the colours of the lights, there are many other benefits of an LED bathroom mirror.
For example, LED lighting is the most energy-efficient way to light a bathroom mirror. This will save you money in regards to your bills as well as helping the environment. Also, LED lights have a longer lifespan when compared to other light bulbs and so an LED bathroom money is better value for money. In addition to this, depending on what you purchase, some of these mirrors come with built-in bluetooth speakers allowing you to enjoy your favourite music, digital clocks which will stop you from running late and anti-fog panels that stop the mirror steaming up and obscuring your view.
So, without any further ado, here are the best LED bathroom mirrors starting with the cheapest and ending with the most expensive!
First, there is an Illuminated LED Bathroom Mirror which is made by Emke and can be purchased on Amazon for just under £115. The mirror is made of tempered glass and has a polished look. This LED mirror hosts other features such as a button switch to turn the lights on and off, a demister to prevent the mirror from obscuring your view and a socket for a shaver. Also, this particular mirror is magnified making it perfect for shaving or applying makeup.
- LED lighting: The cold light has 6500k (with button switch and demister).
- Independent Shaver Socket: The shaver socket is perfectly located to charge your 2 pin powered appliances all the time.
- 3x magnification offers a clear enlarged image without distortion, ideal for make-up and shaving. For a better result, stay approx 15cm away.
Next, is an Illuminated LED Bathroom Mirror which has been manufactured by S’bagno and can be purchased on Amazon for just under £132. This LED mirror is 60 centimetres tall and 80 centimetres wide with a wall mount allowing you to hang it up in your bathroom. One feature of this LED bathroom mirror is that it has a bluetooth speaker which your phone can easily connect to. Also, the mirror has a built-in anti-fog system that will stop the glass from steaming up. The lights themselves can be dimmed and so you can find an intensity level that works for you.
- Copper-free Environmental Protection High-definition Silver Mirror: Compliance with EU standards. Coated with silver nitrate, which is not easy to oxidize and rust. Copper-free environmental protection mirrors that are not prone to blackening are more durable and healthy.
- Bright and Soft Lighting: High waterproof light strip, high color rendering, no flicker, true presentation of facial makeup. Side panel ambient light design, soft light, creating a quiet space, low light decay, energy saving and durable life.
- 360° Bluetooth Surround: Unimaginable 360° sound experience. 360° omnidirectional sound technology can ensure its sound spreads evenly. The hidden Bluetooth on the back of the mirror makes the mirror more concise.
Also, for around £140 on Amazon, another Illuminated LED Bathroom Mirror you can purchase is made by Quavikey. This particular LED mirror is rectangular in shape and also has a circular, magnified section which has been designed to give a genuine image of your face allowing you to complete tasks such as shaving and applying makeup with ease. As well as this, the LED lights on this mirror can be dimmed and the mirror also includes a demister pad which will stop the glass steaming up.
- Unique Magnifying Mirror: This unique LED bathroom mirror with magnifying function allows you to view your face up close and precisely apply make-up or shave.
- Anti Fog: The separate fogging function prevents the bathroom mirror from fogging up and ensures that you can always see clearly when putting on make-up or changing clothes, and the IP44 waterproof rating allows it to be used in damp bathrooms or washbasins.
- Energy Saving and Environmentally Friendly: The energy saving and environmentally friendly LED lighting provides plenty of light for personal hygiene and creates a relaxing atmosphere in the bathroom.
You may also be interested in a fantastic Illuminated LED Bathroom Mirror which can be purchased on Amazon for just under £156 and is made by S’bagno. This mirror has a modern design and includes a built-in bluetooth speaker allowing you to connect your device to it and play your own music. Furthermore, the mirror uses an anti-fog device to stop the glass from steaming as well as a dimmable touch button which allows you to change the intensity of the LED lights in order to set it at a place most comfortable for you.
Perhaps you will like the Liberty Illuminated LED Bathroom Mirror which has been created by Pebble Grey and can be purchased on Amazon for just under £165. This mirror has a nice, simplistic design. The mirror has a motion sensor switch on its bottom meaning you are able to turn the LED lights on and off by waving your hand across it. Also, Pebble Grey’s mirror has a built in demister which will help keep the glass free of steam. This mirror comes with easy to follow instructions allowing it to be put up on your wall without any difficulty.
- MOTION SENSOR SWITCH: Turn your LED bathroom mirror on/off by simply swiping your hand across the sensor switch without having to touch the mirror.
- AUTO DEMISTER: Never worry about bathroom mirror visibility with the built-in heated demister pad keeping your mirror steam free.
- IP44 RATED: High-quality construction to IP44 safety standards making our LED Mirrors bathroom safe and to British standards.
Next, the second-most expensive mirror on the list is the LED Bathroom Mirror which is made by Qiyang and can be purchased on Amazon for just under £170. The frame of this mirror is made up of aluminum and comes with a wall mount allowing it to be easily put on your wall. In addition, this mirror has a digital clock and temperature display as well as a built-in bluetooth speaker.
- 1、[Efficient and Eco-Friendly] With 6400K cold white high-quality led light band, providing a comfortable visual light experience, which are highly energy efficient and earth friendly and can help save money on your electric bill month to month. The mirror is hardwired, so professional electrician installation is highly recommend.
- 2、[Copper-Free Silver Mirror] Made of environmental copper-free silver mirror to offer the ultimate protection against corrosion caused by humidity and household chemicals.
- 3、[Time Clock & Temperature Display ] Built-in LCD screen to display time and temperature (centigrade) for your easy reference when you are washing or taking shower.
Lastly, the most expensive mirror, which will cost around £368 on Amazon, is the LED Vanity Bathroom Mirror which is manufactured by Keonjinn. This particular mirror has a touch button which will allow you to adjust the brightness of the lights for your own comfort. Also, there is an anti-fog device that stops the glass from steaming up and obscuring your view. This mirror comes with a wall mount and can be hung either vertically or horizontally on your wall.
- ADJUSTABLE TOUCH BUTTON--Round touch button for easy brightness adjustment
- ANTI-FOG--Electronic defogging layer, makes silver lighted vanity mirror show much clearer in bathroom and powder room.
- Energy saving LED lighting--Wall mounted mirror with white LED light lifetime approx 30,000 hours
So, to conclude, there are loads of LED Bathroom Mirrors that you can choose from all of which can look really great and be a great addition to your bathroom! Some mirrors are, of course, more expensive than others but all of them are great value for money. Whatever you choose, it’s sure to change up your usual daily routines by adding something special!