reviewsmag.co.uk is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. This does not affect the price that you pay and helps us to get the information to you for free.
Pink has always been a popular lipstick colour, partly because there is a shade of pink that will flatter every skin tone. So why not go a little further and try something more bold? Bright pink lipstick is the way to go, and we’re going to take a look at some of the best bright pink lipsticks that are available online.
As well as shades of bright pink, there are also many different styles, for example matte or satin. The beauty of bright pink lipstick is that it will suit any occasion. It will look perfect along with some casual wear, but it will also look great at a formal event. The bold look will definitely pay off, so here are some of the best bright pink lipsticks that are available online:
- Amplified Cream Finish
- Creamy sheen high shine finish
- Lustre semi gloss finish
Now, MAC is a trusted brand amongst makeup enthusiasts. This lipstick has a cool tone to it, meaning that it will work best with fairer toned skin. It also has a matte finish which is fairly popular at the moment.
- Our first designer applicator lip pen
- Creates infinite looks
- From gradients and ombre to full bold matte colour
L’Oréal is also a well known brand, although it is a lot cheaper than MAC, it still does the job well. It comes with a sponge applicator to help to maximise your coverage, and to distribute the colour more evenly onto your lips. It is slightly warmer in tone, so it would look great with olive coloured and darker skin tones.
- Lipstick with a velvety matte finish, lasts up to 16 hours thanks to its elastic ink technology
- Non-transferable coverage, Formula enriched with highly concentrated pigments for intense and vibrant colour, Available in several shades
- The arrow applicator allows for a precise line to be drawn and glides over your lips, Remove with a two-phase waterproof formula
Maybelline is also a trusted brand and this warm toned bright pink lipstick is perfect for those with an olive skin tone, but it will likely also work for those with fairer skin. It is also easy to apply with the brush stick.
- Intense, elegant lipstick providing radiant, satin finish
- Formula with 1/4 lacquered pigments that provide intense colour and good coverage
- Enhanced by orchid blossom extract for up 10-hour hydration
This is probably the brightest pink that we have seen so far, for casual wear, this lipstick will probably suit those with fairer skin best. It’s a vibrant colour that will definitely add to your overall look.
- Lipstick - Clarins
- Ref. 825-24371
- An original and exclusive beauty product of Clarins
This is a much more subtle pink/red lipstick. It is in fact a rose colour, with a warm undertone, making it perfect for olive skin. However, it definitely isn’t the brightest or the boldest, so if that’s what you’re going for then this one is definitely not for you.
- Uses ph-reacting technology
- Transforms from emerald green to rosebud Pink
- Enriched with Vitamin E and shea butter
Now this is a slightly unusual lipstick, it is what is called ‘shade shifting’, meaning that it goes on green and then transforms into a beautiful and sophisticated pink colour. It is a slightly more subtle pink colour, so again, if your aim is vibrance, this lipstick is not for you.
Yves Saint Laurent is another trusted brand. Although slightly more expensive, this lipstick has a gorgeous fuchsia colour that will suit most skin tones. You’re definitely paying more for quality, so it depends on how into lipstick you are, but this is a gorgeous colour that will suit many outfits.