reviewsmag.co.uk is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. This does not affect the price that you pay and helps us to get the information to you for free.
The best slow feeder dog Bowl is a dog bowl that has been designed with your pets desire to play in mind. It is also designed to slow down his eating for better digestion. f you have a large breed dog, like a Labrador or Golden Retriever for example who enjoys eating food out of his dog bowl, this will be the perfect option for your pet.
What are the Benefits of a slow feeder dog bowl?
Dog Bowls such as this one are becoming more and more popular because they slow down your dog’s eating pace, which helps them with digestion and can also contribute to weight loss in dogs that eat too fast.
The fact that a dog bowl like this can encourage dogs to eat slower is definitely a great way of helping your dog lose weight.
The type of food bowl that this is however, also helps with other aspects of the relationship between pet owner and pet. It mentally challenges your pooch by giving him something to do while eating his dinner and that in itself has proven benefits for an owner and pet’s relationship.
It can help your dog to experience his food in a whole new way, it is also a useful training aid for developing a healthy bite-size chewing habit in young dogs and biting or snacking on the Puzzle Bowl itself can be good for cleaning their teeth as well as boosting the bond between owner and pet.
One of the great things about these puzzle feeders is that your dog has to work for his food. This means that he is physically active, which can boost the bond between owner and pet as well as teaching the dog to control himself when it comes to eating.
This mental challenge helps your dog learn how to be more patient and also provides a great outlet for any negative feelings that they may have about not being able to find their food.
We think that the Puzzle Dog Bowls have great potential for other reasons too, but they are also very stylish and in most cases will fit in with your home décor far better than some of the more traditional dog bowls. They look fantastic and there is a huge range of styles to choose from to suit any taste or décor.
Choosing the Best Slow feeder Dog Bowl UK
When choosing a slow feeder dog bowl for your pooch, you need to consider the breed – not every slow feeder is the best for every dog. For example, if you have have a flat faced dog then you want to choose a slow feeder specifically for dogs with flat faces such as this french bulldog slow feeder bowl. Or if you have a spaniel you want to consider the fact that they have droopy ears which can get in their food bowl and so for a spaniel this type of slow feeder may be better.
Best Slow Feeder dog bowl on Amazon UK
We looked for and reviewed the best slow feeders for dogs and here are the best on Amazon UK:
JASGOOD Slow Feeder
This JASGOOD slow feeder is perfect for both large breeds and aggressive chewers. Strong and durable, it’s one of the best selling slow feeders on Amazon.
- ★Warm tip:This is NOT a CAT bowl !★This dog bowl is made of food-safe,high-strength PP materials,and is BPA,Phthalate free.The product is complete recyclable.
- ★Unique Design: This petal dog bowl is independently developed and designed by ourselves. The large dog bowl is in a trapezoid shape, the top is small and the bottom is large, it’s can be very stable. Eight rubber feet on the bottom, this can be effectively reduce sliding. This is a slow eating dog bowl carefully made for you.
- ★Features: Source of the design of nature, imitating the wild dogs foraging process environment, every meal will turn into a dog healthy and happy games. Your dog will love maneuvering their mouth over the playful patterns of each bloat stop dog bowl.
Stainless steel skow feeding dog bowl
This classic slow feeder dog bowl in stainless steel doesn’t look too out of the ordinary, but the bump in the middle means that he has to find his food around the edge – he can’t just ‘inhale’ it!
- Slows Rapid Eating, Reduces Vomiting, Bloating and Improves Digestion
- Holds up to 2 Cups of Food, 6.5" Diameter and 2" Height. Fits in the Neater Feeder Deluxe Medium and Most Elevated Feeders with 1 Quart Bowls
- Great for Small to Medium Sized Dog Breeds
Super Design Raised slow feeder
These super designed raised slow feeder dog bowls allow your dog to eat slowly and at a decent height, taking pressure off the neck. It’s perfect for taller dogs and those with neck or spine problems.
- Neck Pressure Free - Elevated Dog Feeder For Medium And Large Dogs As Well As For The Older Dogs Or Dogs With Muscle Or Joint Problems, Reducing Their Neck Pressure During Eating And Drinking, Makes Mealtime More Comfortable And Happier!
- Raised Slow Feeder - Designed For Fast Eaters, Make Mealtime Last Up To 5X Longer, Prevents Risk Of Gastric Dilataion Volvulus Or "Bloat" And Indigestion
- Non Spill Dog Bowl - Higher Edge On Part Of The Rim To Prevent Food Spilling
I hope that you found this article helpful. What do you think about slow feeding dog bowls?