reviewsmag.co.uk is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. This does not affect the price that you pay and helps us to get the information to you for free.
Cat trees are very popular for cats as it’s a place for them to play, sleep, exercise and relax on. It’s like their own little space and home, made just for them and a lot of cats find it a nice place to relax and have their own time there. Very often, they come in different sizes and heights, with a lot of them having several different levels of heights to them. This is another reason why they’re great, particularly for large cats, as they’re large trees and gives them plenty of space to either chill out and relax, or have a run round and play on. They’re a great thing for cats to have, to help them have their own area of the house and place for them to have some alone time, to either sleep or play on.
The Best Cat Trees For Large Cats on Amazon
Now, we’re going to take a look at some of the best cat trees available for large cats and have a look at what makes them so good. It’s important when looking at a cat tree for your cat, that it’s a big enough size for them to play and sleep on, comfortable and provides them with a variety of scratch posts, cushions and heights, to always keep them entertained.
This cat tree, is a great option for larger cats as it comes in the size, XXL. This means that it should be big enough for your cat to have plenty of room on, whether it’s to play on or sleep on, they should have a lot of space to use.
- All poles of a RHRQuality Cat Tree are fully covered with sisal rope from top to bottom
- RHRQuality glues the sisal directly to the poles. So if your cat would ever break the sisal rope, it will not role off the pole. Most durable method for long use.
- All fixing parts of a RHRQuality pole are made of the mega strong ABS to make your Cat Tree very sturdy!
The poles of the cat tree, are covered in rope, meaning not only is it just a cat tree, but it can also be used as a scratching post for your cats. Scratching posts are an essential thing to have when being a cat owner, as it allows cats to scratch their claws and sharpen them, which is something they do naturally anyway.
The cat tree is super sturdy, so there’s no need to worry about it ever falling over. It’s made of strong ABS, meaning it’s a strong and sturdy cat tree and should never cause any problems. All the panels of this cat tree, are finished in a plush, so there’s never any unfurnished product showing, which also makes it a lot comfier for your cats.
It has a variety of heights and things to play with, so your cat should never get bored when using it. It also has a variety of lying places, so they should always feel comfortable and find the right spot, to have a snooze on.
This is a great tree for larger cats, due to the size of it and what it has to offer. You can guarantee that your cat will never be bored or uncomfortable on this cat tree!
This cat tree comes with slightly less to it, but is still a great option for large cats. All panels come with a plush on it, so you can ensure your cat will always be comfortable.
- All poles with full natural sisal Ø20cm. Total 35KG Quality cat tree. Real heavy 600 gr thick Plush which is glued on al plates. Most durable method for long use.
- CatTreeKing glues the sisal directly to the poles. So if your cat would ever break the sisal rope, it will not role off the pole. Most durable method for long use.
- All fixing parts of a CatTreeKing pole are made of the mega strong ABS to make your Cat Tree very sturdy!
The top level even comes with cushions attached, creating a super cozy space for your cat to sleep on.
Rope is glued directly onto the poles, meaning not only can it be used as a scratching post, but also means it’s durable and shouldn’t pull off. Again, this is made with strong ABS, which makes it strong, sturdy and durable for its use.
If there was ever a problem with any part of the cat tree, then parts can be re ordered and attached to it. This is quite unique to offer, but it saves you having to buy a whole new cat tree, if part of it was to become damaged.
This is a great and comfortable cat tree for large cats, that doesn’t come with as many play areas and levels than others do.
This giant cat tree, is the perfect playful adventure for any large cat. Coming with 4 scratch posts in total, they are created so they are odorless and non-toxic, so you can be assured they will cause no harm to your cat.
- 🐱 FLOOR TO CEILING CAT TREE – Customisable pole height fits ceiling heights between 240cm - 288cm, PLEASE MEASURE YOUR CEILING easy to alter spring loaded with a gripping ceiling attachment. Our cat tree provide hours of physical play and mental simulation, the floor to ceiling design creates an exciting vertical climbing frame for your furry friend as well as saving precious floor space in your home
- 🐾 ESPECIALLY DESIGNED FOR YOUR CATS CLAWS - Three of the four cat scratch posts included in the Runesol cat tree are wrapped in natural Sisal twist rope which is odourless and non-toxic, our natural sisal rope will bring out your cat’s natural scratching instinct, encouraging them to scratch the cat tree and not your furniture!
- 🐭 LUXURY EXTRA FLUFFY LONG FUR – Scratching tree house with plush light beige fur covering, so neutral it will complement any homes colour palette. Made from high quality materials, built to withstand years of play and fun. Cat scratching tree includes three matching hanging cat toys one fluffy ball and one fluffy mouse bound to entertain your cat for hours
They also encourage their natural behavior and allow them to scratch their claws.
The panels are also covered in a plush coating, making it more comfortable for your cat when using the cat tree. It’s super easy to put together, with having 4 platforms in total, so there’s no need to worry about the struggle of figuring out, how to put it up. This is a great option as it’s affordable, supplies your cat with comfort and scratching posts but may not be the most adventurous cat tree out there.
This XXL cat tree, is the perfect, luxury play area, for any large cat. The poles are all covered in rope, enabling them to use them as a scratch post and all platforms, are covered in a luxurious, fluffy plush, to create a comfortable relaxing area for them.
- All poles with full natural sisal Ø12cm. Total 48KG Quality cat tree. Real heavy 600 gr thick Plush which is glued on al plates. Most durable method for long use.
- Hammocks 45cmØ Extreme (With a extra thick metal ring, the strongest in the market. Can carry up to 20kg). Unique is that all hammocks are a combination between a pillow and a hammock so very soft and the dream off any cat.
- All fixing parts of a CatTreeKing pole are made of the mega strong ABS to make your Cat Tree very sturdy!
All of it is made with strong ABS, ensuring it’s all safe and sturdy to use, including the hammocks.
A good feature of this one is that parts can be re ordered if needed, so if you did need to replace any of it, this would be possible. This is a great option that offers some adventure for your cats along with a luxurious look and feel.
Finally on our list of the best cat trees for large cats, we have this incredible multi-level cat tree, that comes with an affordable price tag.
- Comfy home: Two fluffy condos offer super soft and warm lounging spots. Three top lookout can serve and satisfy three cat “kings/queens” to observe their kingdom and enjoy the feeling of being at the top of the world.
- Multi-level playground: This 6-level cat tree is designed for more than one kitten/small/medium cat to play at the same time. It expands the activity area in the room vertically and meets the climbing nature of kittens, and more importantly, spares your kittens from fighting for a place to lay and play. Two fur balls can respond to kittens’ move intensively and draw their attention.
- Safe & Secure: This cat tree tower is crafted of safe and environment-friendly materials. Non-toxic particle board is covered with upgraded soft and skin-friendly plush, and posts are coiled with natural sisal. A safety wall strap is provided to attach the cat tree to the wall to secure your feline friends every leap.
This is a great option for those wanting a lot, with a little budget to spend on it.
It comes equipped with scratching posts and boards as well as a cozy den and bed for your cats. Providing a number of levels and heights, it’s great for those cats that enjoy to play and have an adventure and also like to relax and sleep. This offers all of that and comes at a great, affordable price.
Cat Trees For Large Cats – Buying Guide
In this buying guide, you will find some key factors to consider when looking for a cat tree for large cats and hopefully help you out, in making you decision, in which is the best one to get.
Have a think about the size of the cat tree in terms of height and width, so you know if it would fit well into your home. The last thing you want is to order a cat tree, for it to not fit well in your house. They are quite big, so you want to make sure it can easily be tucked out the way and doesn’t get in the way of anything. Most cat trees will give their measurements, so you should be able to determine how well it will fit. Also, consider how small or large it is for the cat and if it will be suitable for them.
As this is something that is large and will be on show in your home, you want to make sure you like the appearance of it. Some look nicer than others and some even come with various colour options, so make sure to have a browse to find one that you like and that would suit your home.
Have a look into the material that is used for the cat tree, as some may be more durable than others. You also want to make sure that it is comfortable for your cat to use, so make sure it avoids any hard surfaces that aren’t covered in anything.
Make sure that you consider the durability and stability of the cat tree, as it’s used very often by cats, you want to make sure it lasts a long time. Some may be better than others at lasting a longer time. The best thing to do is read reviews on the cat tree you’re looking at and see what is said in terms of its durability and stability, when cats are using it.
Finally, the last thing to consider is the price you’re wanting to spend on the cat tree. Some are a lot more expensive than others and sometimes, you don’t need to pay that extra money. Always have a browse at what is available and compare ones that you like. You may even find similar cat trees, at a cheaper price once you start browsing. Have a budget set in mind and this will help you in finding the best cat tree for you and your large cat.